Delhi to Nainital by RoadNainital is now emerging as a tourist center and attracts the numerous tourists from entire world. The beauty of this city and the nearby locations makes it world famous. The natural beauty, hill station, lakes, dams, mountains, forest areas and rituals attached to Naini lake make it necessary to facilitate the road travel for the visitors visiting this place. The road are the best and convenient means of transport because of the hilly area of this place and rail and air are not suitable for it. However, the rail and air routes are also available from the nearby location. Hence, for visitors traveling from far and nearby locations, road form the best and convenient means to reach this city.
The geographical location of Nainital promotes the road travel to this city from the other major cities and the National highways. Delhi is the capital city of India and there are several air flights that connects from entire world. Hence, the connectivity of road from Delhi to Nainital will surely boost the amount of tourists to this beautiful city. The total time, from Delhi to Nainital by Road, that takes to cover the distance of 290.3 kilometre is 4 hours and 52 minutes. This mostly depends on the traffic available on the road. There are options in selecting the best route while traveling by own conveyance and the most preferred ones along their distance are as follows:
Delhi - Moradabad- Tanda - Dadiyal - Bajpur - Kaladunghi - Nainital, 280 kilometre
Delhi - Moradabad - Kasipur - Bajpur - Kaladunghi - Nainital, 310 kilometre
Delhi - Moradabad - Rampur - Bilaspur - Rudrapur - Haldwani - Nainital, 303 kilometre
Moreover, the driving directions from Delhi to Nainital is provided below that will assist the travelers to cover the distance with comfort.
- Start from Delhi and reach the Vikas Marg and then reach the Noida link road and cover the distance about 106 kilometre.
- Move slightly left side siding the Gurjar Samrat Mir Bhoj Marg and NH 24 and cover 0.3 kilometre and again turn left and drive about 3.8 kilometre and reach the National Highway 24.
- Follow the NH 24 until IBP is visible on left side which is about 14 kilometre on this NH 24. Then move to right and reach the Hapur Rd and continue the travel for around 26 kilometre.
- After crossing the Police station of Hapur road and covering a distance of 26.7 kilometre Gurudwara Chopla is reached and then continue on the Grand Trunk NH 24/SH 18 road, then cross the police station which is on the right side.
- After reaching Tehsil crossing follow the Hapur road for about 37 kilometre and pass the Reliance Petrol Pump on this NH 24 highway after covering another 67 kilometre.
- After reaching the Sambhal Chauraha turn to right on to State Highway 39/43/NH 93 and cross the Rehmani Masjid which is about 2.1 kilometre on the above highway.
- Then turn to old Muradabad Bypass and travel about 3.4 kilometre and then turn to NH 24 and travel to left on Kashipur Tiraha and travel on Major District Road 65W/Muradabad Tada Darhiyal Marg/MDR 65W and continue the travel on these roads for 32 kilometre
- Travel on Major District Road 49W/MDR 49W/Rampur Swar Bazpur Marg and travel a distance of 32 kilometre and continue to this road again a distance of 34 kilometre and then have a sharp turn towards left to the Mall road and then have a travel to it and Nainital city is reached.
Furthermore, in the modern era the advancement in technology has largely reduced the manual work of confirming or asking the directions to any location. The Google Map is the best and convenient means that will guide people to find the best and convenient way along with the present location. Hence, tourist traveling from Delhi to Nainital also search the GPS locater map to direct them to their final destination.
The transportation charge different fairs, that totally depends on the type of the conveyance hired, like bus, taxi, cab, etc all have their different charges in covering the distance of Delhi to Nainital. The rates as per their vehicles are provided below.
Car rental starts from the starting range of Rs 4960, Tata Indigo Taxi fare Rs 5240, Swift Dzire Taxi fare Rs 5800, Toyota Etios Taxi fare Rs 6360, Toyota Innova Taxi fare Rs 6920 and Volvo Bus fare Rs 400/person.